Friday, January 30, 2015

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Cowboy Boots

I was talking to a friend last Monday at small group, which we are studying the book of Hebrews in.  She and I were talking about our boys and behaviors at age 4-ish.  She mentioned how her son used to wear Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle shirts and cowboy boots.  I laughed so hard.  The year 1992, my husband and I were getting married in August, just a couple days away from the pictures below.  My husbands family all drove in from Phoenix for the wedding.  His brother was his best man, his parents, cousin, his sister, her husband and children arrived.  The mullets had been cut off.
What a joyous occasion this was. 
Then there were the twins, who were four at the time.  They lived in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles clothing and cowboy boots.  The oldest twin actually thought he was Raphael.  He went around in costume and showing his mad ninja skills (without the half shell).  The boys would actually get upset if I had their shirts in the wash the next day, they lived in them!  '
I laugh because the clash of cowboys and ninja's, oh and turtles....
Here are some photos of the cousins and the crazy teenage mutant ninja/cowboy kids.  Oh and they do have guns!


No comments:

Post a Comment