Tuesday, April 26, 2016

 
The job I am interested in is Youth Services Librarian I at the Madelyn Helling Library in Nevada County, CA. The job announcement is located at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/mynevadacounty/jobs/1409473/librarian-i/apply/jobdetails
 
As the Senior Library Technician at Hub Zemke Library I etablished and maintained cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, established and maintained priorities and objectives for myself and others, and developed and implemented library services consistent with community library's goals and objectives as well as patron's needs.

My cover letter is:

Dawn Marie Brindley  

15640 Ant Hill Rd

Penn Valley, California, 95946

530-913-7501

 

Dear Hiring Manager,

As a Youth Services Librarian I, I can provide excellent administrative support and communication skills.  I believe my skills would be a positive asset for the Nevada County Library system. My background and abilities in youth services, school library management, and program coordinator for youth programs lead me to be qualified both educationally and experientially.

I am skilled in performing professional library work in the Nevada County Library System; I currently manage, direct and implement major service areas at a community library.  I perform a variety of administrative and operational functions in support of a community Library Department.

I am prior military and Library management is my highest aptitude for employment.  I am proficient in writing, organizing, computer use, filing, record keeping, policy, and procedure maintenance.  I have attention to detail and a desire to ensure quality work and customer relations.  I have the discipline to succeed in all that I do and strive to meet goals with attention to detail.

The accompanying resume will provide you with additional details of my accomplishments and skills.  I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and learn how I can make a positive contribution to Nevada County Library system.  I am convinced that a face to face meeting to discuss my qualifications would be mutually beneficial.  Should you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact me at the phone numbers above.  Transcripts are included and references are available upon request.

 

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Dawn Brindley

No comments:

Post a Comment